Become a Chapter Supporting Member of Marin Audubon Society (MAS)
Marin Audubon depends on support from local members for our habitat protection and restoration, conservation advocacy, public programs (birding field trips and speakers) and our newsletter, The Rail. Membership starts as low as $25 per year.
Are you a member of National Audubon?
National Audubon Society members automatically receive Marin Audubon’s newsletter, The Rail. However, very little funding for our local programs comes from National Audubon. This is another reason to become a Chapter Supporting Member of Marin Audubon.
If you joining National Audubon for the first time...
Marin Audubon will receive 100% of your initial membership. Become a new National Audubon Society member here. Please enter Marin Audubon Chapter Code C04, to enable MAS to receive funds from your first year membership.
As a Chapter Supporting Member of Marin Audubon you will support:
- Birding field trips for all levels of birders exploring Bay Area habitats and beyond and led by experienced guides.
- Acquisition, restoration and enhancement of wildlife habitat in and around Marin County, which will remain undeveloped open space in perpetuity.
- Classes and seminars on bird identification, behavior, habitat and other natural history topics.
- Monthly speaker series focused on birds and natural resources.
- The Rail, with articles on bird sightings, field trip information, conservation, habitat preservation and restoration, and more